TACTS Card Series Chase Types Form Tab
Last Update of this page: November 2, 1998
The purpose of this Form Tab is to determine how additional card table sections are displayed and formatted on the HTML card table.
The information on chase series is only used for standard card series page generation, not for CCG card series.
This is by far the most complicated portion of TACTS.
Thankfully, along with this complication, comes a lot of formatting flexibility.
The purpose of the fields in this form tab are going to be briefly explained below.
Another section of this guide needs to be developed to demonstrate how various entries in this table will produce different results.
This form is intended to be automatically filtered by the Parent Series ID form.
Only the related chase type records for the current series id should be displayed.
This form is NOT intended to be used as a stand alone form.
The function of these fields is:
TACT User Guide TOC -
Previous Section -
Seq - This is order the chase types are displayed on the HTML page.
The chase types will be displayed from lowest seq number to highest.
A negative sequence number indicates the chase header line should be displayed before the normal card quantities.
- Title - This is the name of the section as it will appear on the web page table.
- Back - This is a Boolean field indicating if the section title should have a background color.
- Color - This is the color for the background (if applicable).
The format is RRGGBB. The RRGGBB, are the Red, Green, Blue color values in hexadecimal notation.
Where 00 is none of the color, and 'FF' is full brightness on the color.
FFFFFF indicates white, 000000 indicates black.
- ID - This field determines which cards in the excel spreadsheet will match to which series section.
This field indicates the value to match in the SubSeries field from the excel spreadsheet to show the card belongs to this chase series.
- Width - This is the column span setting for this header column.
This is usually set to 11.
This indicates the number of columns in the table this heading should cover.
- Dir - This indicates if the series id should be displayed horizontally or vertically.
A Horizontal setting displays the card number with the card quantity below it.
This is similar to the way the common cards are displayed.
A setting of Vertical displays the card description followed by the card quantity with one card displayed per row.
This is how most promo cards will be displayed.
- Cols - If this chase series is displayed vertically (see field above), then this setting indicates how many columns the description for the card should cover.
This is usually set to 5 or 6.
- Tab - This is a Boolean field indicating if we should start a new table with the chase id.
This is usually set to False unless we are starting a new table for complete card sets, then is is set to True.
- Adj - This indicates an adjustment quantity for the chase series.
If the database indicates we have 3 on hand, but want to present 2 on hand in our web table, then we would put a 1 in this field.
Depending on how you keep the quantity on hand for your special cards in the database (or spreadsheet), you will probably enter a zero or one in this field most of the time.
This field works exactly the same as the Equalization Qty field described on the Card Series Basic Information Form Tab help page, except it only pertains to the chase card series, not to the common cards.
- Spread - This indicates an aditional adjustment in quantity for the chase series.
This field works exactly the same as the Spread Qty field described on the Card Series Basic Information Form Tab help page, except it only pertains to the chase card series, not to the common cards.
This field can only be used in the registered version of TACTS, on the unregistered version it must be set to zero.
mail your questions, comments, or requests to:
Back to the TACT User Guide Table of Contents
Go to my HOMEPAGE